TOPEKA, KS. (AUGUST 2, 2021)
NATIONAL ELEVATOR INDUSTRY, INC. Announces 2021 Board of Directors
The Board of Directors will lead the NEII mission as the organization continues to represent the global leaders in the building transportation industry through advocacy and code development.
The National Elevator Industry, Inc. (NEII), the premier trade association representing the global leaders in the building transportation industry, announced the election of its Board of Directors and officers. The leadership team will serve a one-year term. The elected officers of the Board of Directors include:
- Greg Ergenbright, President – Ergenbright has been President of Schindler Elevator Corporation’s U.S. operations since 2013. He has 25 years’ experience in the elevator industry.
- Erik Zommers, Vice President - Zommers is senior Vice President/General Manager of Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc.'s Elevator and Escalator Division. He has been with Mitsubishi Electric since 1989 and is in charge of all US operations for the division.
- Jared Radabaugh, Treasurer - Radabaugh is the Global BU Controller at Prysmian Group, where he provides financial, analytical, and decision-making support to the Elevator Escalator business units.
- Amy Blankenbiller, Secretary – Blankenbiller is the Executive Director of NEII and leads the staff team to drive the industry's objectives. She brings over 30 years of experience in public relations, government affairs and policy development to her role.
In addition to the officers, returning members of the NEII Board of Directors include:
- James Cramer, Otis Elevator Company – Cramer has been with Otis Elevator Company for over 35 years and is currently the President of Otis Americas.
- Gary Krupp, Fujitec America, Inc. - Krupp organizes and oversees the management of operations, engineering, manufacturing, sales and marketing and service across the United States and Canada as the President of Fujitec America, Inc. Mr. Krupp has over 25 years in the elevator industry and began his career with Fujitec in 2002.
- Kevin Lavallee, TK Elevator - Lavallee serves as the President and CEO of TK Elevator North America and global COO Field at TK Elevator where he has a history of over 30 years in both the U.S. and Canada with the company.
- Sterrett Lloyd, Draka EHC – Lloyd currently holds the position of President at Draka EHC where he directs the company's worldwide operations. He began his lifetime of industry service as a contractor and is the third generation of his family to work in the industry.
- Ken Schmid, KONE Americas - Schmid leads KONE Americas as Executive Vice President, also serving as a member of KONE's Executive Board. He has been with KONE in a series of successive leadership roles for 35 years.
The NEII Board of Directors sets the strategic direction of the association to drive its mission to advance safety and innovation in the building transportation industry throughout North America.
“As president of the NEII Board of Directors, I will work with my colleagues to build on our association’s successes and continue moving our industry goals forward," said Greg Ergenbright, President of NEII. “I'm honored to serve with this group of recognized leaders in the building transportation industry as we promote safety, drive innovation, and work towards a more inclusive labor force.”
NEII is the premier trade association representing the global leaders in the building transportation industry. Its members install, maintain, and/or manufacture elevators, escalators, moving walks, and other building transportation products. NEII‘s membership includes the six major international companies – Fujitec America, Inc., KONE, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc., Otis Elevator Company, Schindler Elevator Corporation, TK Elevator and several other companies across the country. Collectively, the NEII members represent approximately eighty-five percent of the total hours worked within the elevator and escalator industry, employ more than 25,000 people in the U.S. and indirectly support hundreds of thousands of American jobs in affiliate industries.
For more information about NEII, please visit www.neii.org.